Syktyvkar Tissue Group, JSC (STG, JSC)– one of the leaders of the tissue market with the share of over 12%. The Company’s two mills (in the Komi Republic and Yaroslavl region) produce bathroom tissue, napkins and paper towels under its own Veiro and Veiro Professional brands.
The Company is environment-oriented and follows the best practices of environmental protection.
5 facts on environmental policy of STG, JSC:
1. We develop production out of recycled fibers at both production sites of the Company. Each ton (1000 kilos) of recycled fibers saves 12 trees.
2. All virgin fiber products, manufactured by STG, JSC, have international FSC certificate. We control pulp supply chain and work only with reliable suppliers, who restore forests at logging areas and do not disturb old-growth forests.
3. STG, JSC takes care of water resources management. Within the year 2017 alone, the Company invested more than 200 million rubles into construction and engineering of its own water treatment plant.
4. We are looking for distributors, who share responsible approach to the environment.
5. We support small businesses on local waste sorting and try to make our own production a zero-waste one.